Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello fall

As predicted, the last month and a half have been crazy busy. I have lots of things to share about travels and other fun stuff, but I also have two papers to write, grading and class prep, and more on my to do list. So for today I'm just sharing some pictures of how the leaves have turned in my yard.

It rained most of Wednesday, but around 5:30 p.m. the sun started to peek through, and the colors just looked perfect from my window. I pulled out my good camera and went out in the yard to capture it.










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! It feels like the color has been slow to come here in VA... but I haven't driven over Afton Mtn into the Shenandoah Valley yet to see that regular wonderland of color. I'm heading to SC tomorrow and will finally get to head over the mountain... REALLY hoping the colors are spectacular on my drive down tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete