Saturday, May 22, 2010

More asparagus, please

I've been anxiously awaiting my next pick-up because I've been lost since I ate everything from two weeks ago. My motivation to cook dwindled quickly even though I was actually home from work at a decent hour this week.

But I picked everything up this morning and was so excited to see I would get a whole pound of asparagus. I can't believe I am writing that, but I have a new found love for asparagus. Much to the frustration of others picking up their shares, I painstakingly picked out the thinnest pieces and have an abundance. 


In my share this week, I got:

 Asparagus, of course
Zucchini and squash
Field lettuce
Bibb lettuce
Mustard greens
Spring onions
Strawberries

I also got another chicken and my bread share.

An added bonus for this week is getting to share my bounty with my family. Mom, I hope you're working on a recipe for mustard greens!

No comments:

Post a Comment