Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A non-post

I can't seem to come up with anything to blog about. I got halfway through a post about how I started using almond milk instead of skim milk and that I have to give up the brand of contacts I've been wearing for 13 years.

Very boring. But life has been busy, and I don't have that much I can blog about.

Work has been crazy and getting crazier. I have to say I'm counting down to summer, though I'm learning that breaks are even busier than the regular semester.

But I'm enjoying spring in Missouri. I realized recently that I only spent two springs here as a student. The weather has been great, and I've spent some time outside enjoying it. I even pulled out my camera on a trip down to the Missouri River.

 And I'll leave you with that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment