Thursday, May 3, 2012

A garden update



I picked out my plants on Saturday. There was pretty much a monsoon on the way home, so the plants are hanging out my kitchen. Here's what I got:

Tomatoes (sandwich tomatoes, roma and cherry)
Zucchinni
Yellow squash
Sweet peppers
Watermelon
Basil
Rosemary


If they can survive the rest of the week in the kitchen, I think we'll get them in the ground on Saturday. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was much less expensive than I expected. The challenge now is keeping them alive and away from critters.

I'm kind of drowning in other stuff. My house is a wreck, and I barely have enough food to not starve. But all I can think about is getting through the end of the semester and my GRE test date. Life will return to some version of normal on May 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment