Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quick update

Well, it's the week before classes start, and things are going about 100 miles an hour. But here's a quick update on what's been going on.

J and I went to a Zac Brown Band concert in St. Louis a few weeks ago. We met up with a friend of mine from college and had a lot of fun. It was great to hear them live.




And then I headed to Tennessee last week to see this precious girl.


I hadn't seen her since Christmas, and I couldn't believe the way she had turned into a little person. She talks and talks and has such personality. I wanted to bring her home with me.


But I returned to reality and the craziness of the week before classes start. Campus has come to life again, and the traffic has returned. I'm spending the week hiding out in my office and preparing for class. I still have a long to-do list, but I'm already much more prepared for class than I was this time last year.

It's going to be a busy semester. I'm taking a graduate class, and the weekends are filling up with really fun things. Of course, all that to say I might not be posting much.

No comments:

Post a Comment