Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm alive

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but it has been a pretty busy few weeks.

I went home to Tennessee for my brother's wedding over the weekend. If you've talked to me recently, you know I might not have had the best attitude about it. But I have to say, I really did have a lot of fun. I got to see lots of family I rarely see and catch up with friends of my parents that care so much about us. It really is cool to stand up with your brother at his wedding and recognize everyone sitting on the groom's side.

I've said it before, but we were lucky to grow up in the same town our whole lives. The people that came to the wedding have known the four of us for either all of our lives or most of them. That's a pretty special thing.

So it was a lot of fun to catch up with people, dance with my cousins, watch my brother enjoy himself and welcome a new sister to the family.

1 comment: