Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall share

First of all, I have to say that Mizzou won their big game on Saturday. It was reason No. 12 I wish I was there. 

But moving on, I haven't done a "here's what I got" post in a while, and since the season has changed, my share has changed. So I thought I'd share some of what has been in my share lately.

Broccoli


Sweet potatoes, they aren't the prettiest, but they taste good, especially as chips.


Apples, they've been really good this fall.


More winter squash, I had to buy this separately, but I was concerned about not having any for two weeks since I've enjoyed it so much.


Cider, one of the huge perks of my share. I'd be buying it once every two weeks otherwise.


I'll have some recipes to share later this week.

1 comment:

  1. If you think your sweet potatoes aren't pretty, you should see the ones I got in the previous week's share! Lumps and bumps everywhere! And they were white on the inside. But they made good sweet potato chips (and were, indeed, sweet potatoes, not white potatoes).

    ReplyDelete