Monday, November 1, 2010

Camping, round 2

After years of not camping, I've been twice this year. I went with a group from church this weekend and had a lot of fun. Of course, it was the last weekend in October and the first cold one. But we stayed warm enough and had lots of time around the fire. Here are some photos from the weekend:


Part of the campsite. I didn't get one with all the tents that showed up for Saturday night, but I think at some point we had 40 people or so.


 Usually the leaves have already peaked by this time in the season, but the warm weather delayed the change so we had some great color to enjoy.


The sign for all the trail options on our hike. I'd love to do some more exploring in this area.


Looking through the woods at all the colors.

This was at the upper lake at our campground.


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to do some hiking up there, too. Even though we went there many times each summer I didn't really hike anything other that the Lookout Rock trail.

    ReplyDelete