Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My kitchen

Back when my sister visited in September, she said I should post photos of my kitchen to show how small it is. I intended to do it sooner, but now that I've run out of ideas for posts I'm getting to it.

First of all, I need to show you the photo of my kitchen in my Georgia apartment. I hated the wallpaper and hardly ever cooked in that kitchen in the 3.5 years I lived there. But now I look at it and think about all the counter space, the drawers, cabinets and the dishwasher and regret not taking advantage of it.


But it is in this tiny kitchen where I've found I really enjoy cooking. Here's the view looking in:

 Here's the sink that is in the right corner:

This is the baker's rack on the left wall I bought from Wal-Mart that provides me with a drawer:
I've found a way to make the small space work, but I do dream of having a large kitchen with all the bells and whistles. Though any kitchen with drawers will be an upgrade for me someday, but I'm not ready to give up the rest of my apartment or my location for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment