Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tidbits

I have never been a basketball fan, but Mizzou is having a very strong season and suddenly it matters. And I've gotten sucked in. I ruined a pot of soup because I got wrapped up into listening to a very disappointing game against our biggest rival on Saturday.

I've gotten to play with a cool new tool for posting to social media and tracking it. I love playing with something new and figuring it out. I also got to train people to use it this week, which is one of my favorite things to do.

I broke down and bought Girl Scout cookies. I resisted for a while, but finally bought three boxes when I was at the grocery store.

I'm doing Beth Moore's James study, and I've started a GRE prep class. I'm starting to feel like I'm drowning in workbooks.

The notecards have also returned. I was the notecard queen in high school and college, and now I have a fresh pack of cards and a box and they are starting to fill up with GRE vocabulary words. And they are scattered all around my house.

I've switched back to my NIV study Bible for my Beth Moore study. This is the Bible I got in high school and used up until a few years ago when I got a new, smaller ESV version. My Bible study in high school went through James, so I am enjoying seeing my notes and underlines from back then.

Things are starting to become clearer about what happens after this job ends, but God is continuing to surprise me and I'm learning to trust Him in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment